Currently the Subscribe / and Unsubscribe function for the email lists is not working
To be manually added or removed from an email list contact; [email protected]
Onslow Cycling Mail Distribution List Policy
The email distribution list is intended to be used for:
- Ride or safety related information
- Event notifications
- Purchase sale and exchange of cycling equipment
- Riding education
- It is not to be used for non cycling-related information. Examples are:
- Commercial advertising
- Personal advertising unrelated to cycling
- Chain letters
- Offensive or inappropriate material or commentary
- Emails sent to the email group must not contain, attach or contain links to:
material that is, or may be interpreted as, defamatory, harassing, threatening, obscene, offensive, discriminatory, sexist, racist or abusive
material that includes trade marks or copyrighted material of any person without unless you have authority to distribute it
- Attachments not directly relating to the permitted purposes above, or which exceed 500Kb.
- Executable files
- If your email contains hyperlinks you should include a description of the pages they link to, and ensure your email includes a clear subject line.
- Your inclusion in, and use of, the email list is entirely at your own risk. It is your responsibility to maintain your virus and spam protection software up to date, and to exercise reasonable care when opening any message or attachment.
- No liability is accepted by any person associated with the Onslow Cycling in connection with viruses or other malware which may be transmitted in any message or attachments sent or received using this email list, or for any unauthorised use of your personal information by other parties. While reasonable efforts will be taken to protect your personal information, we have limited control over list security and content and no guarantee is given that the email