No route loaded
Blue Route - 54km
- Down Onslow Road and along Thorndon Quay
- There's a short cycle on the lights by the Railway Station, so pull up close and don't muck around getting started.
- Don't worry too much about getting split up through the traffic lights in town.
- Regroup from Oriental Bay.
- Stop at the top of Mt Crawford, just past the prison and regroup.
- Beware of the judder bars on the Crawford descent.
- Regroup & toilet stop at the bottom of Awa Rd at Worser Bay.
- Ride around the Southern coast via Pass of Branda to Owhiro Bay
- Ascend Happy Valley Road
- Regroup at top of Brooklyn in the car park on the cnr of Ohiro Rd & Brooklyn Rd
- Descend Ohiro Rd (caution as steep and narrow at the bottom and often oncoming traffic)
- Left into Aro Street
- Regroup at top of Raroa Rd on crn of Moana Rd
- Return to Khandallah via Curtis St and through Wilton, Ngaio.
Red - Mt Crawford - 54km
- alternative on the flat ride through Shelly Bay and onto Worser Bay